Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: as throwbacks....fine.

August 22, 2016 08:16AM
SunTzu_vs_Camus
But B&Ws for every game....I'd lose interest as they would not be the team I love.
Funny...but kinda true. It'd be like changing uniforms back to when I didn't follow them.
The B&Yellow unis are the mesh point, for me. I'd follow another team probably...if the Rams did that. imo
All the newness of a new move stadium, etc and we go back to B&W unis?!!!! I'd wander off.

It's just me, I know many bonded with the team when they were B&W...but not me. I bonded in 1976.iirc
And the B&Ws(other than for throwbacks) would make the Rams a different team....horns or not. I used to think it was about the horns,
but it seems the horns are merely a big part...the real thing is the colors for me.

Oh well.

I agree as far as the throwbacks... Would be fine with the blue and whites as throwbacks a couple times a year, but to me the real Rams jersey that a majority of the fans in LA identify with is the Blue and yellows... You can see it at the games what people are wearing, it's overwhelming with the blue and yellow....hopefully the Rams are smart enough to recognize that and go back to that ASAP.

But, don't fool yourself about not following them if they went to the BnW's....if you survived the move and then the current uni change in 2000, you will be ok with some blue and white jerseys.

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Video Bringing Back The Blue and White Uniforms

GreatRamNTheSky695August 22, 2016 01:50AM

as throwbacks....fine.

SunTzu_vs_Camus414August 22, 2016 07:38AM

Re: as throwbacks....fine.

Rampage2K-359August 22, 2016 08:16AM

The question was specifically about 'throw backs'...

RAMbler351August 22, 2016 08:51AM

It should be GLARINGLY simple for the Rams management!!!

Ramgator360August 22, 2016 03:05PM