Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

AD isn't Matthew......

March 15, 2024 10:17AM
The RAMS would be in bigger S$%^ if Matthew retired right now. AD was a one time force, whoever they get to fill the spot on the field isn't going to do everything he did. Turner is a great player who is going to improve over last year. As a matter of fact I think the way the guy is wired it'll be double the effort from him. They'll fall off some on D, but I really think it won't be as much as some expect.

I am not thinking he wanted more money, didn't get it and went home. But if he did, I hold no ill will, the guy was a sight to see, made RAMS fans smile, hoop and holler, and at the same time made other fans cuss and yell and scream and even cry. He may be like Brady and find he still needs the game, but at the same time I think he's done. What will he do, IMO he isn't commentator nor coaching material. He loves working out, maybe he starts up a gym business, or just becomes a FTD.....(full time dad).

Glad to see him become a 1st time HOF, I saw him play games in person, I got his Autograph....he helped big time in making the RAMS a SB champ, and once a Champ you can say always a Champ. 99 is now a retired number.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

AD isn't Matthew......

roman18341March 15, 2024 10:17AM

Well said My Brother !

BerendsenRam66March 15, 2024 10:21AM

My favorite post of the day. Well said (nm)

AlbaNY_Ram66March 15, 2024 10:37AM

Re: My favorite post of the day. Well said (nm)

RAMSINCE ARNETT60March 15, 2024 10:55AM