Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hope Everyone is Having a Great & Wonderful Monday Thank You So Much KC Chiefs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 12, 2024 08:01AM
We had a full house here at the Rams Cave at the House with my 4 sons Family & Food my Youngest son BBQed & made some other Great Food. Of Course, the SB was touch & go throughout the Game but the Chiefs pulled thru again in the end getting the result we all hoped for just another laugher lol!

Now there is peace in the Valley. Everyone left the house at approx. 10pm it was almost like our Rams Won the SB. We all root just as hard for the whiners to lose as we do for our Rams to Win !!!!!!!!!!! Hope Everyone had a Great Day yesterday!

My sons have called me a few times today just thrilled about the whiners losing as they have whiner fan friends that talk so much trash well, they are very quiet today lol ! GO RAMS!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Hope Everyone is Having a Great & Wonderful Monday Thank You So Much KC Chiefs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BerendsenRam121February 12, 2024 08:01AM

I Must add it's a Tough Day in Whinerville !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BerendsenRam92February 12, 2024 10:09AM

Made my day for sure.

RockRam72February 12, 2024 01:18PM

Re: Hope Everyone is Having a Great & Wonderful Monday Thank You So Much KC Chiefs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mtramfan68February 12, 2024 02:26PM

I could not agree more!

JamesJM60February 12, 2024 02:30PM

Re: Hope Everyone is Having a Great & Wonderful Monday Thank You So Much KC Chiefs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BerendsenRam43February 12, 2024 03:43PM