Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Hope Everyone is Having a Great & Wonderful Monday Thank You So Much KC Chiefs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 12, 2024 02:26PM
I feel great - basking in that wonderful afterglow of victory.

We saw one of the best to ever play the game yesterday in Pat Mahomes. A quick review of the highlights confirms it.

The only thing that could make it sweeter would be a Rams Super Bowl victory. And I must admit: aafter yesterday, and seeing some of Mahomes brilliant passes, how would it be to see a Stafford-Mahomes shootout? That would be football's finest hour.

I'll take that daydream and when the snow melts, a summer of fly fishing for native cutthroat trout in the Bitterroot and its tributaries, to get me comfortably through the off-season.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Hope Everyone is Having a Great & Wonderful Monday Thank You So Much KC Chiefs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BerendsenRam142February 12, 2024 08:01AM

I Must add it's a Tough Day in Whinerville !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BerendsenRam109February 12, 2024 10:09AM

Made my day for sure.

RockRam83February 12, 2024 01:18PM

Re: Hope Everyone is Having a Great & Wonderful Monday Thank You So Much KC Chiefs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mtramfan80February 12, 2024 02:26PM

I could not agree more!

JamesJM67February 12, 2024 02:30PM

BerendsenRam49February 12, 2024 03:43PM