Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Will the NFL make us do Hard Knocks again now that we are rebuilding?

March 29, 2023 08:46AM
McVay is well respected around the league and also the media. Having recently won a Super Bowl with an unorthodox method that many questioned and now having to change that strategy and stay a "step ahead" of the rest of the NFL, leads to a very good story.

I always enjoyed the Rams on Hard Knocks but wondered if it was ever a distraction. Seeing the players personalities come out when the cameras came on was fun to see!

Some funny stuff with Tavon in the Golf cart and Donte Deyon's energy were enjoyable to watch. It added a human factor to the players showing us sides of them we would never see otherwise.

Hard Knocks again? Yay or Nay?

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Will the NFL make us do Hard Knocks again now that we are rebuilding?

Ramsdude90March 29, 2023 08:46AM

Re: Will the NFL make us do Hard Knocks again now that we are rebuilding?

BerendsenRam52March 29, 2023 08:50AM

Article: Bears hoping not to do Hard Knocks

Ramsdude59March 29, 2023 08:59AM