Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Waited 48 hrs! - Who are the emotional leaders on this team?

December 22, 2020 06:20PM
Okay! 48 hours have passed and the stages of grief have all been experienced. The stage with the least amount of time was the stage of DENIAL. Yes, I was angry, embarrassed, ticked and filled with doubt following that shocking loss to the horrible Jets. But now that 48 hours have passed, I can start to look at some obvious questions. It was less than a week ago that many were asking what our path was to the #1 seed in the NFC. We touted our D as a Super bowl D. We had a genius coach. A few days go by and everything is being analyzed as to what is wrong with this team. Many have questioned the Offense, Goff, the D, McVay, and Special Teams. All of these topics are big, but one thing kept going through my mind during the first half and continued to the end of the game. Who are the emotional leaders on this team. From the beginning of the game, we were flat. There was no fire or emotion from anyone on the team. Even the female commentator said it was dead in Sofi. Our team was flat. Who on our team takes the leadership and responsibility to challenge, inspire and motivate this team to WAKE UP! Now we know that is not Goff's personality. Does our team have that one guy on offense and one guy on D that will pull the team together, get in their faces, yell or pat someone on the back. Anything, to help this team WAKE UP and get playing with passion. I've seen many other teams have at least one guy go up and down the bench to motivate and inspire teammates. Who are the guys on the Rams?

Here are the most obvious guys I would think should be. Who do you think they are?

Offense- Whit and Woods.

Defense- Donald and Ramsey

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2020 06:28PM by Ramsfan1971.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Waited 48 hrs! - Who are the emotional leaders on this team?

Ramsfan1971390December 22, 2020 06:20PM

Re: Waited 48 hrs! - Who are the emotional leaders on this team?

BerendsenRam184December 22, 2020 06:48PM

stlrams13298December 22, 2020 07:31PM

zn276December 22, 2020 07:32PM