Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Too early for some Ram asst coach kudos?

October 15, 2020 07:19AM
I don’t think so. I mean, 5 games is a significant sample group, don’t you think?

Let’s see...

Aaron Kromer. Mr ‘cream rises to the top’. Stuck with his youngsters, did a little shuffling, maybe modified blocking schemes, and Behold! What a dramatic improvement that has turbocharged both the running and passing game.

Thomas Brown. He’s got his RB’s off to a great start. Heard nothing but rave reviews about Brown from McVay and players alike. Todd who? Lol.

Wes Phillips. Everett is like a new man in this, his contract year and Higbee is a monster that opponents fear.

Eric Henderson. Sure, everybody knows about AD and Brockers, but am I the only one that’s noticing the improvement in Jones-Day and Gaines?

Aubrey Pleasant. Think it’s an accident that Darious Williams has exploded on the field? That DW was promoted to start over Hill? Where would this team be without DW’s contributions this season?

Ejiro Evero. Developing and polishing Fuller alone would make him worthy of kudos, but JJ is another shining example of some serious quality coaching.

Kevin O’Connell. Last but certainly not least. Probably doesn’t get enough credit outside the building for the improvements in Goff’s play AND in McVay’s playcalling. Hard to overstate the value of O’Connell’s input already this season.

Couple of asides.

Don’t want to minimize the talent and efforts of the Rams talented roster at all. Just saying that these fine coaches are bringing out the best in them, and quickly.

Finally, we should enjoy both Staley and O’Connell while we have them. Some of these other assistants, too. Because if they keep this up they’re gonna get well deserved promotions when other teams come a’calling.

The young McVay has assembled a helluva group of asst coaches.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Too early for some Ram asst coach kudos?

Rams43350October 15, 2020 07:19AM

Re: I hear ya but...

Speed_Kills226October 15, 2020 07:43AM

Rams43131October 15, 2020 08:14AM

SoCalRAMatic226October 15, 2020 10:01AM

gotcha my bad

Speed_Kills134October 15, 2020 10:02AM

Re: Too early for some Ram asst coach kudos?

CraigMatson225October 15, 2020 10:07AM

Re: Too early for some Ram asst coach kudos?

BerendsenRam254October 15, 2020 11:43PM