Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Podcast: Rams Uncensored Ep. 27 Pete Holohan & RuffSkunk612

June 10, 2024 01:57PM
Rams Uncensored Ep. 27 Pete Holohan & RuffSkunk612

To listen to the Pod, click the link and use the inbedded web player on the site...

link

Tommy, Mark and Brian are joined by former Los Angeles Ram Pete Holohan, on this episode of Rams Uncensored. Pete offers his insights regarding the team from and his thoughts on training camp. He shares his experience of the legends hangout. Pete also took the time to mention how the franchise is doing a great job bringing back former Los Angeles Rams. Pete also shares that Henry Ellard was greatly underrated and talks about his chemistry with Jim Everett. Holohan also speaks about his uncensored vocabulary on the field. He shares his thoughts on how the roughness has changed for the necessary, but loves the old days. The guys finish their conversation with Mr. holohan predicting what the Rams record is going to be this year. After, Ruff Skunk (AKA Paul) joins and the @#$%& talking commences. Tommy asks Paul the person he most has a problem with on Twitter. We learn Paul’s story on how he became a fan of the Rams and how cool it is to have the Rams back in Los Angeles. The guys all plan a party for the Rams game in Arizona, and they finish off the episode asking Paul his prediction for the Rams season. All that and more on this episode of Rams Uncensored.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: Ep. 1 Pete Holohan - Former NFL Tight End/Notre Dame & Hoops Star

Ramsdude72June 10, 2024 11:29AM

1 of my Favorite TEs he was always Enthusiastic & had Very Dependable Hands was Clutch !

BerendsenRam27June 10, 2024 12:16PM

When he left Everett was never the same IMHO

joram28June 10, 2024 01:43PM

Article: The ‘H’ in H-Back: Does It Mean Hold On Tight? : Rams: Jim Price plays the modified tight end position with grit, and he might make a name for himself in the mold of Pete Holohan.

Ramsdude32June 10, 2024 01:49PM

What a KILLER snowball effect. You could argue that Holohan leaving hurt for 8 years!

Ramgator30June 10, 2024 02:27PM

Article: Interview With Rams Great Pete Holohan

Ramsdude30June 10, 2024 01:53PM

Podcast: Rams Uncensored Ep. 27 Pete Holohan & RuffSkunk612

Ramsdude30June 10, 2024 01:57PM