That's how I remember it too

May 15, 2024 12:20PM
kw13
Jolly John always mixed it up:

Dickerson to the right,
Dickerson to the left,
Dickerson up the middle.

In fact, I remember say that exact same line. lol

I think Robinson loved to run the ball. He loved big offensive lineman too. I think he might have open things up a bit but IMO, the ground game was his first love and always would've been the staple of his teams no matter what.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I have heard the question...What IF Dickerson stayed??? I always ask..What if Everett got there before he left??

Ramgator64May 15, 2024 10:36AM

Re: I have heard the question...What IF Dickerson stayed??? I always ask..What if Everett got there before he left??

kw1329May 15, 2024 10:48AM

That's how I remember it too

Ramsdude22May 15, 2024 12:20PM