Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I have heard the question...What IF Dickerson stayed??? I always ask..What if Everett got there before he left??

May 15, 2024 10:36AM
I have watched that 1985 NFC Title several times over the years and I have always thought...With ANY passing game, especially with a tall QB, that game is DAMN close!! Bears could NOT keep up with Ron Brown. We would see that just a year later on MNF. It killed me to watch Brock, a side armer, throwing into a Bears wall. Better yet....With Dickerson, Everett and Holohan...we BEAT the Bears! People say the Dolphins exposed the Bears. Guess who else did to a degree....THE BUCS!?? Look it up. Both of their games vs the Bears put up some good numbers. I remember seeing the first game. They were hitting the middle with the TE. Holohan would have done well.

BUUUUT...The question that I have often thought of.... With ED on the team, would John Robinson ever open up the O or would it all be based on Dickerson getting close to 30 carries every week?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I have heard the question...What IF Dickerson stayed??? I always ask..What if Everett got there before he left??

Ramgator64May 15, 2024 10:36AM

Re: I have heard the question...What IF Dickerson stayed??? I always ask..What if Everett got there before he left??

kw1330May 15, 2024 10:48AM

That's how I remember it too

Ramsdude23May 15, 2024 12:20PM