Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VID: Michigan Panthers' Kai Nacua to talk about playing in the UFL & his brother Puka Nacua’s success!

May 05, 2024 10:51AM
Michigan Panthers' Kai Nacua to talk about playing in the UFL & his brother Puka Nacua’s success!

The Number One College Football Show

93.9K subscribers

182 views 1 day ago #NumberOneCFBShow #UFL #MichiganPanthers
FOX Sports’ RJ Young is joined by Michigan Panthers Safety Kai Nacua to discuss his time in the NFL and playing in the UFL. RJ and Nacua also discuss the success his family has had in the football world including the success of his younger brother Puka Nacua after his breakout rookie season.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: Michigan Panthers' Kai Nacua to talk about playing in the UFL & his brother Puka Nacua’s success!

Ramsdude83May 05, 2024 10:51AM

Bates wins it with walk off FG!

Ramsdude34May 05, 2024 11:16AM

That Young Man has an Accurate Leg & is Absolutely Ice !!!!!!!!!!!!

BerendsenRam27May 05, 2024 11:44AM

The Michigan Panthers & the Flying Nucuas with Jake Bates !!!!!!

BerendsenRam32May 05, 2024 11:47AM