Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VID: Locked on Rams - Chance Aaron Donald Unretires, Why Rams Are Big NFL Draft Winners, Jared Verse, Fiske, Corum & More

May 03, 2024 11:56AM
Chance Aaron Donald Unretires, Why Rams Are Big NFL Draft Winners, Jared Verse, Fiske, Corum & More

Locked On Rams
12.6K subscribers

2,978 views Premiered 4 hours ago Locked On Rams Podcast
Los Angeles Rams GM Les Snead appeared on the Rich Eisen show and discussed the possibility of Aaron Donald unretiring. D-Mac and Travis discuss Snead's comments and tell you why Aaron Donald could decide to unretire. Next, the Rams 2024 NFL Draft class has been praised by most experts, but did the Rams win the Draft? Plus, the NFL approves regular season use of guardian caps.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: Locked on Rams - Chance Aaron Donald Unretires, Why Rams Are Big NFL Draft Winners, Jared Verse, Fiske, Corum & More

Ramsdude84May 03, 2024 11:56AM

Thanks again My Friend I will enjoy watching this & your other Vids with Dinner later !

BerendsenRam22May 03, 2024 12:02PM

Re: Thanks again My Friend I will enjoy watching this & your other Vids with Dinner later !

Ramsdude22May 03, 2024 12:05PM