Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sure is BR!

April 29, 2024 07:49AM
BerendsenRam
GO RAMS!

It's impossible to replace AD with just one guy so now we should have several very good guys to try and make up for what we will be missing without AD!

IMO, we might not be as good at rushing the passer from within the interior DL as were with AD but I think our new DL will be better against the run without AD.

As great as AD was and if he had any weaknesses, IMO, it was his run support. I think the consensus was to run right at AD and sometimes there were huge holes there. I think we see a little less of that this year and I am hoping the others can make up for the loss of sacks from no more AD.

This should be fun to watch. I think teams will need to "attack" us differently without AD and I also think Shula will call the game a little different than Morris did.

Like you and many others here, I am super pumped to see our new Rookies play! It was a great draft on paper now let's make it great on the field too! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

McVay: Rams were willing to do 'whatever we can' to trade up for Braden Fiske

BerendsenRam221April 29, 2024 07:15AM

Our DL is looking Damn Good Folks !

BerendsenRam61April 29, 2024 07:39AM

Sure is BR!

Ramsdude63April 29, 2024 07:49AM

Yep there will be many new wrinkles to our Defense Im looking forward too !

BerendsenRam29April 29, 2024 09:58AM