Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Draft Over: What do you think about the team now?

April 28, 2024 02:24AM
First I would like to say what a great draft. I just wanted to take a moment and look at it in the context of our total off season and I am excited for next year.

Offense:
Great QB, a High Caliber Backup, and a talented Developmental, emphasis on the mental? QB room

RB: Pro Bowl Running Back, Great RB Drafted similar style Depth and Production

Offensive Line: Kept Dotson added another high end guard and now have a center who will be great. 2 huge proven Tackles. Drafted for Depth last 2 years.

WR: Kupp Healthy, Puka working hard, Lots of good quality backups/3rd WR

TE: Added a starter in FA, Allen should improve, Higbee back mid year. May Hunter gets a turn
Offense with power running game and great imaginative passing attack with talent and depth at every position. I love it.

Defense: Yes we will all miss AD. It was a treat to watch him but we have to move forward. Defense not as seasoned as offense & new coordinator so while it make take a few games things will jell and they will excel

DL: Turner, Fiske, Brown, Johnson, Murchison, Davis Young, Braden: strong and talented. Will need to grow up but Turner is a leader &Fiske is a warrior

Edge: Verse, Young, Hoecht, Hampton, Brennan, Ochaun, Thomas: We finally got an edge matter of face we have a bunch of young talented Edges. Even 43 is probably happy. A couple of the young guy are going to step up and surprise us. Like DL Young talented and dedicated.

LB:Jones and Rozeboom, Hummel, Reeder: Jones is pro bowl quality, others are ok by not on the field that much

Safety: Lake, Curl, Kamren, Yeast, Taylor Ingle: A proven Vet and 2 quality 3rd year players + talented 2nd year & rookie. Depth, Experience, youth and talent. I feel good about this group like the experience in the backfield.

CB: White, Williams, Durant, Kendrick, Jolly, Tomlinson, McCutcheon: Gosh is it nice to see to successful vets starting? Other CB have had trial by fire and gained valuable experience. Some will mature and emerge and make us forget their past mistakes. Love the overall veteran leadership on the Safety and CB groups

Well last year we reloaded and now we are ready to roll deep into the playoffs. McSnead did a great job rebuilding the roster and setting us up with a decent cap for next season, and the season beyond. All I can say is wow this is going to be fun.

Love to hear your thoughts
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Draft Over: What do you think about the team now?

David Deacon264April 28, 2024 02:24AM

Re: Draft Over: What do you think about the team now?

Rams4386April 28, 2024 02:58AM

Re: Draft Over: What do you think about the team now?

dodgerram67April 28, 2024 03:14AM

Draft delivered exactly what you want to get

LMU9362April 28, 2024 06:41AM

Re: Draft delivered exactly what you want to get

farley34April 28, 2024 07:12AM

Forgot We drafted a good Kicker too

David Deacon30April 28, 2024 08:11AM

From what I've read - better than 'good'...

JamesJM33April 28, 2024 08:20AM