Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Got a PM last night from a long-time and well respected poster…

April 28, 2024 06:01AM
He expressed mostly disappointment with this draft. So, just in case he’s not alone, let me explain my thinking and reasons for optimism now.

Offense

QB. Stafford is healthy and at the top of his game. He engineered a 7-1 finish last year once OL was fixed.
RB. Kyren was already a stud and now they add Corum. Are you kidding me?
OL. This OL now looks elite. More than capable of protecting Stafford AND opening holes for our 2 RB’s.
WR. Kupp reportedly healthy and the trio of Kupp, Puka, and Robinson looks deadly to me.
TE. Higbee still recovering but I think both Parkinson and Allen look very promising. An upgrade, honestly.

Defense

Edge. Hoecht replaced by Verse. Need I say more?
DL. AD gone, but Fiske will be a handful in combo with Turner and Bobby Brown III
ILB. Status quo.
CB. White and Williams replacing Witherspoon and Kendrick. Are you KIDDING me?
S. Curl and Kinchens replacing Fuller and Yeast. C’mon…

PK. Karty drafted. No further comment necessary, is there?

All this added to a roster that finished 7-1 and unexpectedly made the playoffs? Yeah, I’m really excited to see this 2024 Ram team. I expect big things from them.

All led by an outstanding HC and staff of assistants. Truly a recipe for success, imo.

The pundits can jump onboard the bandwagon after they see the results on the field.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I’m gonna go out there on a limb after this 2nd consecutive magnificent draft…

Rams43391April 27, 2024 02:19PM

As I said in a earlier post somewhere during the Crazy Draft on the Forum I think so too !

BerendsenRam93April 27, 2024 02:21PM

Re: I’m gonna go out there on a limb after this 2nd consecutive magnificent draft…

headslapper100April 27, 2024 02:26PM

Re: Unless Stafford gets hurt

mtramfan55April 27, 2024 06:24PM

Re: I’m gonna go out there on a limb after this 2nd consecutive magnificent draft…

dodgerram43April 27, 2024 09:10PM

Rams4332April 28, 2024 04:03AM

Way to go out on a limb there, buddy...

Valley-Ram40April 27, 2024 10:15PM

Got a PM last night from a long-time and well respected poster…

Rams4337April 28, 2024 06:01AM