Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

No idea---so many ways they can go

April 24, 2024 08:55AM
RamsDynasty

I remember when this was mentioned earlier the OT Alt thing was a scenario I didn't know I wanted until I heard it and I did. Imagine the Rams securing a Trent Williams level player with a 1st round pick to protect Stafford through his now extended career, that would be invaluable so I am definitely down with that. Then there is the edge position, there are only two i covet in the first round. Turner and Latu, Latu because he is more polished and ready and at least until recently seemingly available at #19 and Turner who while not as polished probably has more upside. I wouldn't want to go top 6 high but a slight trade up to insure either of them would be fine. Then there is the McVay Madness scenario where he ignores the defense again and gets his offense an elite weapon, we don't need a receiver but imagine if we could get Harrison Jr and add him to this offense. Make him attending breakfast with Stafford in his contract and give Matthew his new Calvin Johnson, that trio and I know this is herasy for Rams fan exceeds the WR talent on the GSOT if all healthy. If Kupp is healthy how do you cover that??? That might be too tempting for McVay to resist. Probably why he pushed for Raheem to get a HC job because he knew with Raheem here he couldn't neglect the Defense two years in a row but Shula better just be happy with the DC position. I can't wait...

any of those things could happened

someone, somewhere will predict what will happen --- if emugh guesses are out there someone will be right
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams have been making calls to trade up in 2024 NFL Draft

BerendsenRam159April 24, 2024 07:37AM

Thursday Cannot Come Soon Enough

den-the-coach56April 24, 2024 07:40AM

Its a Family Tradition Den here at the Rams Cave at the House here!

BerendsenRam43April 24, 2024 08:05AM

Well, we have Shrager saying definately offense, then this .. .funny

JimYoungblood5370April 24, 2024 07:45AM

If this trade up thing is true then who?

RamsDynasty53April 24, 2024 08:03AM

No idea---so many ways they can go

JimYoungblood5342April 24, 2024 08:55AM