Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I am not sure "coaching" kickers really happens at this level

April 21, 2024 06:14AM
I get the impression that while Coach Blackburn may be good with coverages, as a former LB maybe coaching kicking isn't his strong suit.

Maybe some advice here and there but IMO there's not much "coaching" going on at all with the kickers at the NFL level. IMO, our problem is not so much the bad kickers but rather the person who is evaluating them and then signing them.

I can't blame Blackburn for our kicker issues...the rest of the poor ST play??? Absolutely.

Maybe Blackburn had the final say on who was our kicker and if he did then, yes, I would put a ton of blame on him and also a ton of blame on McVay for trusting him to do so. lol

There is no excuse for some of the trash kickers we brought in and actually signed. None. Even us casual fans could tell they were going to suck before they even kicked in a game for us.

Crosby??? Was anyone surprised when he failed???

Whoever is in charge of picking the kicker should be ashamed of themselves. They have totally dropped the ball...or should I say the totally shanked it? lol

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2024 06:16AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Is it just me (USFL Kicking)

RamsDynasty189April 20, 2024 06:33PM

No its not just You Brother My Sons & I watch all the Games & they have Damn Good FG Kickers !

BerendsenRam40April 20, 2024 07:10PM

Re: Is it just me (USFL Kicking)

303046April 20, 2024 07:51PM

I am not sure "coaching" kickers really happens at this level

Ramsdude29April 21, 2024 06:14AM