Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I disagree on the D-Line looking bleak for one.........

April 21, 2024 05:26AM
Turner, Brown are IMO proven commodities. Johnson was showing IMO high promise toward the end of the season with his time, and Murchinson has shown skill at times as well. Bleak to me connotes nothing to offer, or at best very little I see the opposite, I see good skill sets and solid players. Now I do see the need for more guys for rotational need and IMO Hoecht is that guy on the roster. Not saying don't draft a lineman but IMO it's not needed in the 1st or 2nd round.

As far as the O-line goes I think they are good for this year, this year being the main point in the very near future a RT/LT will be much needed so going high there is a good idea. Same can be said with the WR group, for this year they are set, but moving forward they really have just a couple players so a WR high is a good move, I'd rather go there in the 2nd round though.

I do think an upgrade is worthy next to Jones at ILB, Jones is a no brainer, but I worry on his knees, and it'll cost next season to sign him so I think they need an ILB but there is no worthy guy to going the 1st or 2nd round.

Edge is obvious, and IMO the CB and S rooms are well stocked. RB...you always draft a RB regardless, but I would love to see Evans emerge and I think he has the measurables to do that.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What does Rams future depth chart say about their draft needs?

BerendsenRam136April 20, 2024 01:20PM

I disagree on the D-Line looking bleak for one.........

roman1856April 21, 2024 05:26AM

Re: I disagree on the D-Line looking bleak for one.........

LMU9344April 21, 2024 06:47AM

You gotta resign Brown......

roman1835April 21, 2024 06:58AM