Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

LT or Edge

April 19, 2024 05:33PM
I think the position they would most likely move up for is LT. I think a ton of elements line up for this: Blindside has been an issue since Whit retired. Stafford only has a couple seasons left, maybe a few, and if he keeps taking hits the way he has that window will be on the short end. They rarely draft in real estate where there is a LT available. Jackson and Boom are both gone after this season, so taking one now he can redshirt if he loses out in the camp competition and Stafford won't end up on his back (as opposed to if they wait for next year).

Edge too but for that to happen I suspect they would need Latu to fall near them. Which I don't think is likely. Maybe that is the case with one or two of the others but if they like let's say three or four edges then they should be able to get one of them at 19 or maybe even after a move down. I do think they would jump for Latu, unless they hate his medicals.

Only other options they'd jump for are someone like Bowers or Odunze and I don't think either get near us.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams seen as a team that could move up. What does a trade look like?

BerendsenRam189April 19, 2024 12:26PM

LT or Edge

merlin63April 19, 2024 05:33PM

They had a 1st round pick in 2019.......

roman1833April 20, 2024 04:05AM

i think they only make the trade for Odunze or Alt

RamBum37April 20, 2024 04:12AM