Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Rams will second guess the decision not to pursue these free agents this offseason…

April 16, 2024 06:50AM
Um. Johnson hasn't been seen signed by anyone else. To say it's a mistake not to re-sign him when we still might makes little sense. There is something called a salary cap and the top 51 players in your team can't go over the threshold. Maybe we couldn't afford 10 million a year for an edge right now. I like Floyd, but he is expensive. What is we draft Latu next Thursday. He will cost significantly less and might be just as good or maybe better. Witherspoon did play well but we signed 2 to CBs and the Rams must obviously like the new guys over Spoon. I don't see this as a mistake but more of a preference. Didn't the kid we got from Buffalo make All Pro? Spoon? Not so much. I'm very happy we kept our RG, signed a top LG, added a huge TE, re-signed our #3 and #5 WRs. We added a top safety. All before the draft. And there's two more rounds of FA to go. Right after the draft we and others try to sign the best undrafted players to fill their rosters. And after that, any vets who didn't sign before the draft can be added post draft. So, a JJ could be added then.
Maybe we add a big DL then. Who knows? The comforting thought is this...Snead and McVay do know. They'll make good decisions. We need not worry.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams will second guess the decision not to pursue these free agents this offseason…

Rams4385April 16, 2024 06:16AM

Re: Rams will second guess the decision not to pursue these free agents this offseason…

dodgerram42April 16, 2024 06:22AM

Campbell, Van Noy, etc. are still available

since6833April 16, 2024 06:33AM

SoCalRAMatic32April 16, 2024 06:50AM