Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Alaric Jackson Officially signs restricted FA tender; Ronnie Rivers Oficially signs exclusive rights FA tender/Stu Jackson

April 15, 2024 09:49AM
Glad to have all of them back.

Revealing stats about AJ. Ranked #7 with 5% sacks allowed? I though he played right well in the late season games, showing much improvement over what I'd seen, say when he first became a starter or stepped in for Boom when injured. He was competetive, yet prone tpo mistakes, and underweight.

He doesn't look underweight to me now. In the last two games I saw him play in, he didn't whiff - that I saw, anyay. He was solid - obviously had been well coached.

I often wonder with players: How much of the fan prejudice against them is based on their past impressions, and cast-in-stone opinions formed then? Are we prone to that on this board? eye rolling smiley

Leads to nother question: Do we really need to think so hard about replacing him with a high draft pick?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Alaric Jackson Officially signs restricted FA tender; Ronnie Rivers Oficially signs exclusive rights FA tender/Stu Jackson

BerendsenRam162April 15, 2024 09:40AM

Re: Alaric Jackson Officially signs restricted FA tender; Ronnie Rivers Oficially signs exclusive rights FA tender/Stu Jackson

mtramfan81April 15, 2024 09:49AM

SoCalRAMatic62April 15, 2024 11:24AM

As the Days click off until the Real Draft we will see what they do Folks !

BerendsenRam57April 15, 2024 12:01PM

Article; Alaric Jackson, Ronnie Rivers sign tenders with Rams

BerendsenRam44April 15, 2024 12:25PM

Great news!

Stafford941April 16, 2024 10:25AM