Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I just can't see it

April 07, 2024 07:56AM
Agreed. And a rookie WR would also begin his career behind Atwell and SKOW. So, yes, a 6th WR chosen over a starting edge seems a little silly. And we definitely need to add to our DL.
We could really use a top young CB.
How about a young Weddle type at safety? Are we really happy with our ILBs besides Jones? It's exciting to draft offensive weapons. I get that, but we need to build a post AD defense. Turner and Young were great starts. Jones is a stud. I like the 3 secondary FA signings. I like Lake. But, we need more. Lots more. AD was practically a whole defense by himself. He would blow up plays before they got underway. We don't have that now. We need players who can tackle. We need players who can cover. We need defenders. Our offense looks very strong. We could add depth at RB, we need a returner. I think we could use another TE. We could use another OT.
Depth only. If we want to go wacky at WR then we make the move up to 3 and draft Marvin Harrison Jr. But this other kid? To sit and watch our other WR stars catch hundreds of balls?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Starting to think we are taking a receiver with our first pick

Stafford9179April 07, 2024 05:47AM

I just can't see it

RockRam55April 07, 2024 07:35AM

Re: I just can't see it

SoCalRAMatic52April 07, 2024 07:56AM

Couldn't Disagree More

1st Rounder54April 07, 2024 11:04AM