Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VID: Locked on Rams - Rams Could Trade Up For Notre Dame Left Tackle Joe Alt, Michael Hoecht Back, 2023 Season Review

April 05, 2024 12:01PM
Rams Could Trade Up For Notre Dame Left Tackle Joe Alt, Michael Hoecht Back, 2023 Season Review

Locked On Rams
12.2K subscribers

1,168 views Premiered 3 hours ago Locked On Rams Podcast
The Los Angeles Rams have solidified their offensive line by re-signing right guard, Kevin Dotson and signing left guard Jonah Jackson, but could take the unit to another level by drafting a franchise left tackle. D-Mac and Travis discuss the possibility of the Rams trading up for Notre Dame left tackle Joe Alt. Plus, Michael Hoech is officially back with the Rams and we continue our 2023 season in review with the Rams 26-9 week 6 win over the Arizona Cardinals.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: Locked on Rams - Rams Could Trade Up For Notre Dame Left Tackle Joe Alt, Michael Hoecht Back, 2023 Season Review

Ramsdude89April 05, 2024 12:01PM

We shall see what happens folks going forward

BerendsenRam35April 05, 2024 12:04PM

That would be fine with me

NewMexicoRam57April 05, 2024 12:09PM

Again I cant wait for the Draft to get here but we will have to endure a few more Mock Drafts lol!

BerendsenRam40April 05, 2024 02:36PM