Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Tight end an issue for this season’s LA team?

March 29, 2024 01:24PM
Gee - I dunno.

Allen looks like a real threat as a pass-catcher; how well does he know the rest of the offense - blocking assignments in particular? And how well does he execute as a blocker? Does he make mental mistakes or is he a tight wrap in that department? Rapport with Stafford?

I like Allen, too, just like the reporter. But I wish eh'd have d followed that with a little more depth - and maybe picked up the phone and got anassessment from the player himself regarding his coming season.

Can Hunter Long finally get well and live up to his potential? What sort of an offseason has he had so far, what is he doing for rehab and how's it going? What does he see as a role for himself in 2024?

I'd like to know answers to these questions if I click on an article that asks the question that brings them tomind.

I betcha that there are herd members who have been keeping track, have watched either/both of these guys play who can tell me more. The article made me curious and I feel I know less now than bfore I read it. confused smiley

Anybody?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Tight end an issue for this season’s LA team?

BerendsenRam125March 29, 2024 07:22AM

Re: Tight end an issue for this season’s LA team?

mtramfan65March 29, 2024 01:24PM

LOL...many of these "Issues"....

roman1849March 30, 2024 05:09AM

Re: LOL...many of these "Issues"....

Rams4340March 30, 2024 05:50AM