Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Please. This is old news. Rams weren't "fearing" anything.

March 26, 2024 02:13PM
We all knew Higbee wasn't going to be ready. And as for JG not being able to suit up until game 3, if Stafford is hurt right out of the blocks, the Rams chances of going too far are diminished. Besides, if you want to be short your QB2 it needs to be early in the year, not later. Same with a guy like Higbee. It always comes down to mid-November and forward when you have to be on a roll and trending upward. You don't win a ticket to the playoffs in September or October.

Bottom line: the sky isn't falling because JG is suspended the first 2 games and Higbee will probably not be back until game 9 or 10. And BTW, I haven't head that with saying that Bennett the Mysterious Disappearing Man will be training with the team that they have released Winn. I'd put my money on someone other than Bennett being QB2 for the first 2 games of the season. That young man has a mountain to climb to prove that he is stable and has what it takes on every level to be as important as QB2 for a possible Superbowl contending team.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

As feared, Rams face opening the 2024 season without 2 key players

BerendsenRam290March 26, 2024 01:07PM

Re: As feared, Rams face opening the 2024 season without 2 key players

h2omelonhead82March 26, 2024 01:35PM

Please. This is old news. Rams weren't "fearing" anything.

RockRam56March 26, 2024 02:13PM