Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Agreed MamaRAMa

March 23, 2024 04:53AM
MamaRAMa
At first I thought it was kind of weird that Aaron was being interviewed by his wife, but she actually did a great job. I've never heard Aaron talk that much in one sitting and sound so comfortable doing it. I learned some things about him that I didn't know before. It was a nice window into who he really is. To anyone who thinks there might be a chance he'll play again... I think you'll change your mind after you watch this.

I think him doing it with his wife made this interview so much easier for him. Like you, I agree. I think he is done. To say "I lost my passion" makes it hard to come back from. How do you all of a sudden just get that "passion" back? Would $30 Mil do it for only a few games or playoffs???

Would I be surprised if he came back mid season for a Playoff run? To get another $30 mil for only a few games? No. I wouldn't be surprised at all. lol

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: Aaron Donald Exclusive Interview With Erica Donald: Retirement, Life After Football & Career Moments

Ramsdude101March 22, 2024 12:13PM

Excellent Interview Thanks for posting My Friend Im still watching it !

BerendsenRam30March 22, 2024 03:00PM

You're very welcome Brother!

Ramsdude28March 22, 2024 03:02PM

Re: VID: Aaron Donald Exclusive Interview With Erica Donald: Retirement, Life After Football & Career Moments

MamaRAMa66March 23, 2024 04:45AM

Agreed MamaRAMa

Ramsdude38March 23, 2024 04:53AM