Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

That fake FG vs the Vikes. Funny how WEIRD my memory is.......

March 22, 2024 02:57AM
Or selectively vivid. That night, I remember, like usual, I saw it only because they picked up the end of that game after we had to sit through probably Dallas or Tampa Bay. I was in 7th grade. Mom had JUST made Dinner and I kept getting up to see the end of that game. I liked Frank Corral but he could be rather Iffy. When Cromwell bolted. my first millisecond thought was...CRAP! Botched snap! But I quickly saw it was a wide open fake and went into some weird dance. My Mom, who HAAAAAATED Football, says....That's nice. Now sit down and eat. LOL Her cooking tasted even better after that! Also, as I was eating, I still remember hearing the opening theme to "Archie Bunker's Place"

NOW.......Have me study just one paragraph for a Promotion Exam or something and I'll forget it in 5 minutes. LOL
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Vid: Nolan Cromwell On Spending His Entire Career With The Rams & Favorite Playoff Memories

BerendsenRam87March 21, 2024 04:25PM

Man! That brought back some memories. Glad I got to see him play in person in 85..

Ramgator30March 21, 2024 04:49PM

Also Him running in that Fake FG to beat & basically Eliminate the Vikings in 1979 in a must Win Game !

BerendsenRam38March 21, 2024 05:10PM

That fake FG vs the Vikes. Funny how WEIRD my memory is.......

Ramgator30March 22, 2024 02:57AM

Great Story Gator Thanks for Sharing it !

BerendsenRam20March 22, 2024 07:29AM

That Vikings FG block.......

NewMexicoRam21March 22, 2024 07:34AM