Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: What evidence do you have of Wentz being better than JG?

March 18, 2024 07:04AM
I just remember when JG was playing against us he'd have guys open down field and miss the pass more than make it . Wentz is a big guy, he'd have the big arm.(I know...Brees had a great long ball, so does Mr. Cardinal, both smaller guys), but JG...he just doesn't, I don't think he ever did. If not for his injuries (Wentz) there is no way JG would be any where near him in stats...The comparison wouldn't exist. I watched him in his 1 game with the RAMS....yes he ran a lot (17), but he had several passes that had big time zip on them.

I take it you think JG has as much talent as Wentz...straight up both guys healthy? Wentz was really going places with his career...boom knee injuries came to front...the game against us really put the boom on his career....You can say that JG is just a winner, but how could you mess up with the loaded roster he worked with....even a guy like Wolford could have been a winning QB IMO....not a great winner, but a winner. with the likes of what JG had around him on O and D.

As far as they picking JG over Wentz as a big thing favoring JG....they also chose Perkins and Wolford over any one else in the past....Sometimes their choice of players is kinda out there at times. Their reasoning at times makes me wonder why....Choosing Stetson when he would be there much lower, if not UDFA.....many head scratching with TuTu when Humphries was there.....I am sure there are other examples as well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2024 07:13AM by roman18.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I did not/do not want him......

roman18360March 18, 2024 05:59AM

What evidence do you have of Wentz being better than JG?

RockRam69March 18, 2024 06:20AM

roman1858March 18, 2024 07:04AM

RamsDynasty47March 18, 2024 07:40AM

Agreed. But no back-up QB is anything to get excited about.

RockRam40March 18, 2024 09:50AM

I'd take JG over Wentz

Coy Bacon79March 18, 2024 07:13AM

I just can't say that about Sean......

roman1860March 18, 2024 07:22AM

I think the Rams have Draft day plans for Wentz. In the long run..

Ramgator58March 18, 2024 08:37AM