Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I did not/do not want him......

March 18, 2024 05:59AM
but of course that doesn't matter does it? I can't say well he's miles better than Perkins, Wolford or Rypien.....because that's a weak response...I mean really you could say that about maybe 50 QB's......I just think Wentz was the better option because I think he has a more lively/stronger arm, is much more adaptable off schedule.

JG may be a locker room type guy, but I saw/heard nothing about Wentz being a cancer. I saw with my eyes Wentz on the bench working with his tablet, smiling/laughing with team mates. I think much of these tales are in the line with OBJ being a bad locker room guy (everybody liked him here) And others we picked up because they had issues. Now he (JG) may be good with play action type plays and he might be OK with short/medium range passes.

He looks to me to be on a downward spiral in his abilities whereas what I saw from Wentz (as little as it was) he seemed much more active, lively so to speak. It is what it is....I will still have problems as when I see him I'll always be seeing a crap a$$ red/gold helmet on his head....When he has a bad play thinking did he do that on purpose....LOL.....(I am not deranged over him).
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I did not/do not want him......

roman18359March 18, 2024 05:59AM

What evidence do you have of Wentz being better than JG?

RockRam69March 18, 2024 06:20AM

Re: What evidence do you have of Wentz being better than JG?

roman1858March 18, 2024 07:04AM

Re: What evidence do you have of Wentz being better than JG?

RamsDynasty47March 18, 2024 07:40AM

Agreed. But no back-up QB is anything to get excited about.

RockRam39March 18, 2024 09:50AM

I'd take JG over Wentz

Coy Bacon78March 18, 2024 07:13AM

I just can't say that about Sean......

roman1860March 18, 2024 07:22AM

I think the Rams have Draft day plans for Wentz. In the long run..

Ramgator57March 18, 2024 08:37AM