Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Alyo, What do you think about Dominick Puni?

February 28, 2024 09:41AM
Puni was truly my largest surprise of the postseason so far.

I had him marked as a solid college OT that would likely slide inside and be taken later if he could project there ... so I wasn't wrong, just didn't know he was already proficient there (like finding out that Les Claypool plays guitar just as well as bass).

Watching him at the Senior Bowl was eye opening. He's got the perfect length for inside ... carries himself with low center of gravity for being 6-5 and slides around really well. His hand speed is evident in 1:1 pass drills ... he understands combo blocking and he really gets into dudes when engaging. Heavy hands.

I'm likely going to have him land top of the 3rd round in my grading, right around pick 85. He may slide into top 2 round value if he continues to showcase more ...

If I can't get Van Pran at 83 I like Puni at 100 ... that way he'll have a year to acclimate and play backup until we find out whether he or Avila takes OC after Shelton leaves.

Getting him later than that is a steal. If he goes in round 2 I would not be shocked at all.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Should the Rams target Jordan Morgan out of Arizona?

BerendsenRam111February 28, 2024 08:13AM

No.

alyoshamucci73February 28, 2024 08:16AM

Alyo, What do you think about Dominick Puni?

azramfan66February 28, 2024 09:26AM

he's a day 2 OG IMO

Deadpool69February 28, 2024 09:41AM

Re: Alyo, What do you think about Dominick Puni?

alyoshamucci63February 28, 2024 09:41AM