Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

IDK, I just haven't been impressed with Rivers

February 25, 2024 07:03AM
I really don't see anything special about the kid. I could be wrong but I would think we could do much better in the draft or Free Agency at finding a better RB.

Rivers doesn't seem to be a "playmaker". He is not a burner that can take it to the house. He's not a bruiser that can be counted on in short yardage or goal line situations and his blocking just seems adequate to me.

What am I missing? What does McVay see that I don't? What exactly does Rivers offer us that any other RB can't?

To be honest, I didn't see a whole lot out of KyRUN Williams prior to last year either. Williams had a great year, no doubt, but I am not 100% confident he can do it again. I sure hope I am wrong because I really like KyRUN.

Anyway, Rivers just seems like nothing special to me. I will be rooting for Rivers but I am hoping we will bring in another RB or two for competition.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2024 07:05AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Steady pace to restock the Rams roster continues as Rams extend this player…

Rams43182February 25, 2024 06:09AM

IDK, I just haven't been impressed with Rivers

Ramsdude44February 25, 2024 07:03AM

Think he is fine as #3 probably #4 back

ferragamo7933February 25, 2024 07:06AM

Re: IDK, I just haven't been impressed with Rivers

den-the-coach40February 25, 2024 07:11AM

Re: IDK, I just haven't been impressed with Rivers

AlbaNY_Ram35February 25, 2024 08:48AM

I like Rivers

Speed_Kills65February 25, 2024 08:51AM

Re: Steady pace to restock the Rams roster continues as Rams extend this player…

kw1340February 25, 2024 09:01AM