Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sigh. I did it again. Watched the 1989 Title at SF, yesterday. I tell you guys....

February 22, 2024 11:08AM
Watch for yourselves. RIGHT after Lott deflects away a 10 to 0 lead, that game was OVER. To that point, the Rams Mojo was AWESOME! After that play, they tried the same play again to no success. It was over. Watch our D when they go out there afterwards...DBs simply looked slow. They were just emotionally drained. It's the closest I have ever paid attention to such detail of that game. It's why I totally ignore "THE PHANTOM SACK" . That game was over LONG before that. But... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....If Everett puts just a slight touch of zip and less arch, the Rams are up 10 to 0 with ALL the momentum. Even so, Lott made a good Hustle play. The rest of that game, the Niners did NOTHING special at all. No elaborate blitzes or schemes. Our fellas were just done.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sigh. I did it again. Watched the 1989 Title at SF, yesterday. I tell you guys....

Ramgator167February 22, 2024 11:08AM

Re: Sigh. I did it again. Watched the 1989 Title at SF, yesterday. I tell you guys....

Old Goat63February 22, 2024 11:14AM

Even if we win that Title and even beat Denver in the Super Bowl....

Ramgator26February 22, 2024 03:23PM