Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Demoff's follow up could be: The desecration of the Horn lol

February 05, 2024 11:50AM
That so called "Rams Fan" named Demoff just doesn't understand the importance and significance of the Horn. If he did he never would have crapped all over the old one.

I guess he figured he could "create" a "better" horn that Gehrke did and this way HE would go down in history for doing so forever creating a bigger legacy than Gehrke ever had.

Well, he did create his own legacy but it's not the one he wanted. Instead of creating a "better" horn, the majority of fans crapped all over his rendition.

Demoff's legacy will forever be the "so called" Rams fan that thought he knew better than anyone else but was wrong! lol

His legacy will never change unless he rights the wrong he has perpetrated on all of us and I don't see that happening because I think Demoff STILL feels "his" creation is the better one.

IMO, once his replacement comes in, that's when we will go back to the Gehrke style horn and Demoff's replacement will be forever regarded as the hero who restored our glorious Rams tradition! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Demoff, Please read...Jim Everett Table Toss - The Origin of the Horn

Ramsdude239February 05, 2024 11:40AM

Demoff's follow up could be: The desecration of the Horn lol

Ramsdude99February 05, 2024 11:50AM

Re: Demoff's follow up could be: The desecration of the Horn lol

Killrazor68February 05, 2024 12:32PM

Re: Demoff's follow up could be: The desecration of the Horn lol

ramithard65February 05, 2024 05:59PM

I wish they'd hurry. I'm eager to buy some GOOD looking Rams gear!

Ramgator75February 05, 2024 03:57PM

Re: Demoff, Please read...Jim Everett Table Toss - The Origin of the Horn

Crazylegs73February 05, 2024 05:01PM

Re: Demoff, Please BRING BACK THE HORNS

mtramfan65February 05, 2024 10:46PM