Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So the majority of people at Sofi and SoCal have bad taste in uni's too???

January 28, 2024 11:59AM
Rampage2K-
Ramsdude
Rampage2K-
sorry Les, those horns are not happening

Maybe we just need a little bit longer for them to "grow on us"!!! lol

Seriously though, maybe we should have 2 new boards created to go with the GTF and The Pub. One for those who like the new stuff and one for the fans with good taste! peace smiley

or even SoCal ....

just cuz a few who still listen to Motley Crue and can't get out of the 80's are still mad, doesn't mean the majority is spin tounge smiley

Well weed IS legal in Socal so maybe they are just high and are attracted to the brighter colors of the rebrand??? lol

Just messing with you 2k! I know you like them! beer cheer smiley

BTW, Motley Crue sux and I am still stuck in the '70's, not the 80's! spin tounge smiley

I don't think the uni debate will ever go away 2k and mark my words, the full mature Helmet Horn will eventually return either due to popular demand or Demoff getting fired! Someone will eventually fix what Demoff broke! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The Real Uniform, and when do we get our newest jersey as promised but postponed last year? Attachments

Ljsrams1962253January 28, 2024 06:31AM

Re: The Real Uniform, and when do we get our newest jersey as promised but postponed last year?

ramithard73January 28, 2024 06:42AM

Re: The Real Uniform, and when do we get our newest jersey as promised but postponed last year?

Ljsrams196271January 28, 2024 08:04AM

Because DEMOFF SAID SO!! lol nm

Ramgator48January 28, 2024 08:21AM

Crazylegs79January 28, 2024 06:58AM

Ljsrams196258January 28, 2024 08:03AM

BerendsenRam63January 28, 2024 08:31AM

Outside of a Super Bowl tee, I still have not bought a thing with the new look.

Ramgator57January 28, 2024 08:23AM

Re: Outside of a Super Bowl tee, I still have not bought a thing with the new look. Attachments

MamaRAMa57January 28, 2024 08:49AM

I made a Rams shirt for my wife once.

NewMexicoRam41January 28, 2024 09:37AM

beauty is in the eye of the beholder....that helmet is hideous

Rampage2K-42January 28, 2024 10:55AM

New uni's STILL not liked after all these years???

Ramsdude32January 28, 2024 11:27AM

obviously you have never been to Sofi....

Rampage2K-42January 28, 2024 11:36AM

So the majority of people at Sofi and SoCal have bad taste in uni's too???

Ramsdude50January 28, 2024 11:59AM