Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The more I think about it, the happier I am for him...and for the Rams

January 26, 2024 01:34AM
What is better in life than to work hard, not gripe because it has taken a long time to prepare yourself if an opportunity to reach the pinnacle of your career arrives, and then it happens! Love it.

But something else is important, too. It is that because of Snead's and McVay's willingness to promote those super important folks who work for them and actually help them to leave the nest and get a higher position, more and more connections of trust and friendships are being made between the Rams and other teams. The number of coaches and FO people from the Snead/McVay tree that is starting to populate this league is pretty impressive. This will, in the long run, facilitate trades of players and draft picks that are good for both teams that otherwise probably wouldn't happen. The Stafford/Goff trade is a case in point. How many other teams would have done anything to get Stafford, but because of the relationships they never got the chance. That's the nature of pretty much any business operation.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

This is Rams DC Raheem Morris' perfect time to shine as new Falcons HC

BerendsenRam203January 25, 2024 05:50PM

Thank you, Falcons...

Rampage2K-126January 25, 2024 06:04PM

Re: Thank you, Falcons...

OzRam91January 25, 2024 08:18PM

Re: Thank you, Falcons...

BerendsenRam64January 25, 2024 10:42PM

The more I think about it, the happier I am for him...and for the Rams

RockRam48January 26, 2024 01:34AM