Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: The Question: Alaric Jackson?

January 23, 2024 09:27PM
I look at two things with AJ:

First is his trajectory. He appears to have learned a lot through the season, after beating out Noteboom in camp. I doubt that we’ve seen his upside.

Second, he’s scrappy and determined. He might get out-techniqued or fooled at this stage of his development, but that will diminish in time. But he won’t lose plays for lack of will.

Will he be another Pace or Whit? Probably not – but I’d settle for another Gandy and AJ might well exceed that expectation.

Bottom line, pay him and keep him.I look at two things with AJ:

First is his trajectory. He appears to have learned a lot through the season, after beating out Noteboom in camp. I doubt that we’ve seen his upside.

Second, he’s scrappy and determined. He might get out-techniqued or fooled at this stage of his development, but that will diminish in time. But he won’t lose plays for lack of will.

Will he be another Pace or Whit? Probably not – but I’d settle for another Gandy and AJ might well exceed that expectation.

Bottom line, pay him and keep him.I look at two things with AJ:

Bottom line, pay him and keep him.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The Question: Alaric Jackson?

JoeT13B263January 23, 2024 04:15PM

mtramfan103January 23, 2024 09:27PM

LMU9373January 24, 2024 03:54AM

Definitely, both post spot on.

fullcurl60January 24, 2024 07:37AM