Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Should the Rams take the Jordan Love route when it comes to when it comes time to look for Staffords replacement when he decides to retire?

January 20, 2024 05:48PM
Every team would love to have an Aaron Rodgers or Patrick Mahomes sitting on the bench.

The trick is, you don't pick which year you are going to try to get your future QB.

How it works is you should always have it in your draft plan that if there is a QB you really like that might be had without having to use a high 1st rounder, you need to consider taking him.

But most teams philosophy is "Ain't nobody got time for that". Because they have a needs list that takes priority.

I think the Rams did pretty good with Stetson Bennet. Maybe not a for sure replacement (and clearly now it probably won't work), but good value.

Sort of like trying to find a girlfriend. You find her when you weren't really looking.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2024 05:49PM by kw13.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Should the Rams take the Jordan Love route when it comes to when it comes time to look for Staffords replacement when he decides to retire?

Ramsrule1999122January 20, 2024 05:34PM

Re: Should the Rams take the Jordan Love route when it comes to when it comes time to look for Staffords replacement when he decides to retire?

Classicalwit54January 20, 2024 05:47PM

kw1352January 20, 2024 05:48PM

I just have to believe..IF we had drafted Love......

roman1844January 21, 2024 06:34AM

Re: I just have to believe..IF we had drafted Love......

21Dog32January 21, 2024 10:53AM