Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Maybe I am just using wishful thinking

January 17, 2024 10:10AM
promomasterj
Who knows what makes this guy tick. He might get off on putting opposing players out of games. Or maybe he didn't mean it and he's just doesn't give an f about the health of his fellow players. Not sure anyone can say one way or another whether it's intentional

I would hate to think that a player would go out of his way to intentionally hurt someone but of course you may be right and he wanted to injure both players.

IMO, it's more that he just doesn't give a flying @$#% about what happens because of his hitting style.

Either way, it says a lot about this kid and IMO something needs to be done before he ends a career.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: Was Kerby Joseph's Hits on Tyler Higbee and TJ Hockenson Dirty? An Objective Investigation

Ramsdude238January 17, 2024 06:05AM

He injured 2 players in just 4 weeks

Ramsdude80January 17, 2024 08:51AM

Why are you sure he didn't mean to hurt them?

promomasterj76January 17, 2024 09:34AM

Maybe I am just using wishful thinking

Ramsdude69January 17, 2024 10:10AM