Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VID: Was Kerby Joseph's Hits on Tyler Higbee and TJ Hockenson Dirty? An Objective Investigation

January 17, 2024 06:05AM
Sorry if this was already posted. IMO, it was a "legal" hit but also an "unethical" hit. The kind of hit you just don't do if you can avoid it and Joseph could've avoided it but chose not to.

I guess at least it wasn't a "cowardly" hit like Fred Warner put on Stafford from behind. I am hoping Karma finds both of these guys asap.

Was Kerby Joseph's Hits on Tyler Higbee and TJ Hockenson Dirty? An Objective Investigation

Purple FTW! Podcast
74.2K subscribers

7,572 views Premiered Jan 15, 2024 #minnesotavikings #vikings #kerbyjoseph
Detroit Lions safety Kerby Joseph has now taken out two TE's ACLs in a span of weeks. Were his hits dirty? An investigation.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: Was Kerby Joseph's Hits on Tyler Higbee and TJ Hockenson Dirty? An Objective Investigation

Ramsdude236January 17, 2024 06:05AM

He injured 2 players in just 4 weeks

Ramsdude79January 17, 2024 08:51AM

Why are you sure he didn't mean to hurt them?

promomasterj75January 17, 2024 09:34AM

Maybe I am just using wishful thinking

Ramsdude69January 17, 2024 10:10AM