Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nice post..

January 15, 2024 02:31PM
Agree on timeouts.. it is so massively annoying to me when be blow timeouts.. especially when we get the play off in time, anyway, but McVay doesn't trust Stafford to do so.. we were trailing the entire game, so on what planet does McVay think timeouts might not be critical at the end of a game?

And WHY does it take so long to get the plays in, to begin with? Is he getting another call on call waiting and loses track of time?

..and maybe its not AS annoying if we actually got the first down after blowing a timeout, but we very rarely do.. C'mon, dood.. stop WASTING timeouts.. it's like he's trying to outdo Martz, or something..

Blowing the timeout because it took too long to pick a play falls on McVay.. blowing a timeout to avoid the delay penalty - even when we get the play off in time - falls on McVay.. sometimes I think he calls timeouts just to see what commercial the network will run..

As soon as we blew the first timeout last night I knew we were in trouble.. then we blew another one.. might have made a big difference making Detroit get multiple first downs on their final drive.. mayve.. maybe not.. but why not give yourself the best chance to win?

He should protect those timeouts at all costs.. cuz if you are trailing late with 1nor 0 timeouts, you're gonna be staring at victory formation before you know it..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Afterthoughts ..Arm Chair QB and turning the page!

Headslap75250January 15, 2024 01:56PM

Nice post..

sstrams89January 15, 2024 02:31PM

nice job headslap

Speed_Kills69January 15, 2024 05:58PM