Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Not how I look at it...

January 08, 2024 01:10PM
"Pass, pass,pass......I just wonder if it's more about an explosive high scoring game that garners attention these days. With all this frenzy into fantasy game".....

That's not how I look at it in any form.....my single thought is that both O's should/will attack the opposing D's weakness.
More to the point....

I get your point....it would be great IF if the RAMS could control the LOS and run the ball and eat up the clock
That a tough task against the #2 rush D....but really, since the bye week the RAMS haven't faced a top 10 run D except..
The Whiners in yesterday's game but there were a lot key players missing...so

I just don't see it being realistic that the RAMS O will be successful in putting up points running the ball...
And Points (a lot) are going to be needed in beating the Lions

Running the ball like you suggest imo will leave the RAMS O, in 3 & Outs, and long 3rd down conversions, that plays right into the hands of the Lions

Attack the Lion's D weakness..Unleash the RAMS PASS GAME, get the Lions D on it's heels, use the run off of the pass game. Use a quick drop back & release pass attack, quick outs, quick swings, when the Lions bring the pressure, and you know they will

Points, Points and more Points!!....cause

It's obvious to me, the RAMS DB's can't defend the deep pass...geez they have given how many unconscionable deep TDs?
Because of the this real weakness, imo the DB's play a soft cushion and that opens the middle pass game, and we all shake our heads at that. Wouldn't you attack the RAMS D thru the air.....I would in every way, the whole book, the Lions O is the real deal ,Top 5 in Points, Passing Yards and Rushing Yards...........they will put points on the board

Don't get me wrong, I like this match-up for the RAMS for other reasons too, the RAMS can beat Detroit
They just can't be gun shy and can't fall to FAR behind in the score.......imo

GO RAMS!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

As the media and fans goes nuts on Goff vs. Matthew.....

roman18258January 08, 2024 07:30AM

Run defense?

Killrazor112January 08, 2024 07:50AM

I don't know and don't care......

roman1885January 08, 2024 08:40AM

We might need to care a little bit

Ram_Ruler90January 08, 2024 08:50AM

But that is what can be skewed....

roman1871January 08, 2024 08:57AM

Re:Yep..... just 1 guess for McVay's game plan Sunday....lol

Rams_7871January 08, 2024 11:08AM

So everyone is going for the obvious route.......

roman1866January 08, 2024 11:49AM

Re: Not how I look at it...

Rams_7861January 08, 2024 01:10PM

Re: As the media and fans goes nuts on Goff vs. Matthew.....

joram40January 08, 2024 02:43PM