Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So everyone is going for the obvious route.......

January 08, 2024 11:49AM
Pass, pass,pass......I just wonder if it's more about an explosive high scoring game that garners attention these days. With all this frenzy into fantasy game......

The RAMS are set up IMO to actually be a smash mouth run team with the luxury of being able to pass out of it. But all everyone wants to do is go pass happy. IMO that's playing right into what the lions want to do.....We have the best run blocking WR's in the league and they like doing it. You can set up into a pass look and run out it add to that the line loves going down hill, they love looking for contact...that fits into a run game plan. Instead of setting up and going back into protection they jump into the contact.

The lions want just what you want, and IMO they can win that game doing it. The lion O is pass oriented with the ability to make some runs work......You go out there passing the ball 45 times it's more than likely because you're playing from behind. You run that ball 40 times and you are controlling the game, the tempo and keeping that other passing game on the bench.

They both have high rate WR's as well as high rate passing QB's.....we have what they don't a trio of high level RB's and a heavy run loving line and WR group.......They both have a lower rate passing D......why play into their strength? They may have a high rank in run D, but IMO that's only because they aren't really tested...if at all....

I'll take the excitement of Williams going off and added by Freeman and Rivers and Puka...with the spice of opportunity knocking passes against a worn out, beat up D that has been pounded on by a rushing attack.....With very little chances for Jared and his O.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

As the media and fans goes nuts on Goff vs. Matthew.....

roman18258January 08, 2024 07:30AM

Run defense?

Killrazor112January 08, 2024 07:50AM

I don't know and don't care......

roman1885January 08, 2024 08:40AM

We might need to care a little bit

Ram_Ruler90January 08, 2024 08:50AM

But that is what can be skewed....

roman1872January 08, 2024 08:57AM

Re:Yep..... just 1 guess for McVay's game plan Sunday....lol

Rams_7871January 08, 2024 11:08AM

So everyone is going for the obvious route.......

roman1866January 08, 2024 11:49AM

Re: Not how I look at it...

Rams_7862January 08, 2024 01:10PM

Re: As the media and fans goes nuts on Goff vs. Matthew.....

joram40January 08, 2024 02:43PM