Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yup, I would be ok with that Rock

January 03, 2024 04:09AM
RockRam
Nacua flat-out deserves to set the all-time record for rookie WRs. He is so close. Just a handful of receptions and yards gets him there.
To me, Stafford and Nacua play until he sets the record then BOTH of them sit.
Afterwards, Wentz should come it. It shouldn't take much more than 1 quarter for Nacua to set the record.
On the other hand, Wentz is a competent and experienced NFL QB and with Kupp sitting Nacua will probably be his #1 read in most pass plays.
Kupp never sees the field. Nor should Higbee or AD. Noteboom should suit up but not play unless an injury forces him to.
The key is that the Oline plays all starters when Stafford is in there. After that, I could see some subs start to come in, but no more than 2 on the field at a time.

Stafford is experienced enough to protect himself under pressure. Just throw the ball away if you have to.

I would love to see Puka get that record. He deserves it! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Will LA Rams start backup QB Carson Wentz in Week 18?

BerendsenRam214January 02, 2024 12:02PM

Re: Will LA Rams start backup QB Carson Wentz in Week 18?

BerendsenRam69January 02, 2024 08:02PM

I'd like to see Stafford play 2 or 3 series for the sake of Nacua

RockRam77January 03, 2024 02:23AM

Yup, I would be ok with that Rock

Ramsdude56January 03, 2024 04:09AM

Wentz

six2stack67January 03, 2024 04:40AM

Re: Yup, I would be ok with that Rock

BerendsenRam40January 03, 2024 07:22AM