Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This is not hard to figure.

December 27, 2023 08:48AM
The deal with Wilson is this: he's always been overrated.

Seattle put a very strong team around him. He benefited greatly from that. Without a really good team around him, he looks ordinary.
His legs were what set him apart. His highlight reel films were his runs, not his passes.
Because of all the running he got really beat up. This diminished his overall effectiveness. Now, he doesn't want to run, but he is done getting beat up.
His big pass plays were always coming from broken plays. He'd run around long enough for some WR to finally break loose and then heave the ball. But, in system? A whole different scenario.

How long before fans realize what most coaches know. The effective careers of pocket passers are usually longer than those of QBs who use their running ability as a big part of their game. It is simply wear and tear on the body. When you are half-running back, half-QB, you pay a big price.

Russell Wilson is a very expensive shadow of himself and his HC doesn't want him. HC's usually prefer their own guy.
Smart of Denver to assure that they have the least financial disaster possible when Wilson is traded or released (probably released.....who in the world is going to pick up that contract?). I don't think he plays next year. He's a very wealthy guy with a SB ring and a good brain.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Seriously, What's The Deal With Russell Wilson?

Classicalwit322December 27, 2023 08:06AM

This is not hard to figure.

RockRam222December 27, 2023 08:48AM

Re: This is not hard to figure.

Classicalwit101December 27, 2023 01:26PM

I had heard that when he first arrived in Denver, he wanted to bring.....

Ramgator186December 27, 2023 08:49AM

Re: I had heard that when he first arrived in Denver, he wanted to bring.....

mtramfan101December 27, 2023 07:22PM

Re: Sounds like Russ is a primadonna.....

oldschoolramfan387December 28, 2023 06:46AM