Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Transcripts - Sean McVay, Matthew Stafford, Saints Head Coach Dennis Allen, Derek Carr - Thursday, December 21, 2023

December 22, 2023 10:24AM
"(On if special teams mistakes and missed kicks are a concern at this
point in the season)

“Yeah, I mean, we got to look at it. I mean, I'm always concerned with things
that we can improve upon
, and so we got to look at it, we got to be honest with
ourselves in terms of the totality of what occurred. You know, there's so many
moving parts on every single snap and we're interested in being solution-
oriented. And so, there's going to be some things that we can look at, we'll
clean up, and then we'll figure out what that means as we move forward.”

"Always concerned" about improving? Well then when it comes to our kicker McVay should be VERY concerned. lol

What exactly is he trying to say here?

IMO, these misses are now in Havrisik's head too and that's not good. I bet his confidence is really shaken.

McVay is not the kind of coach to call out a player in public so I hoping this is just coach speak and Snead was on the phone looking for an "improved" option!

As I said before, this kid has a documented history of misses. I just have trouble believing his issues are due to someone else now.

We have 10 days off so that should give them some time to audition some kickers.

IMO, just because Havrisik has a strong leg and some potential doesn't mean we should keep him regardless if he costs us a game or two.

Not sure how comfortable anyone would be with him kicking a needed FG for us if we make the playoffs! I am hoping this is just BS to the media in case we can't find a better option. It wouldn't make sense to call Hav's out in public then have to depend on him. It could ruin his confidence even more.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Transcripts - Sean McVay, Matthew Stafford, Saints Head Coach Dennis Allen, Derek Carr - Thursday, December 21, 2023

Ramsdude89December 22, 2023 09:27AM

Re: Transcripts - Sean McVay, Matthew Stafford, Saints Head Coach Dennis Allen, Derek Carr - Thursday, December 21, 2023

Ramsdude35December 22, 2023 10:24AM

BerendsenRam39December 22, 2023 10:45AM