Advanced

Article: Joe Noteboom, Tre Tomlinson out of practice again for Rams

December 19, 2023 01:05PM
Joe Noteboom, Tre Tomlinson out of practice again for Rams
Link

By
Josh Alper

Published December 19, 2023 05:49 PM

The Rams expect to have right tackle Rob Havenstein back in the lineup against the Saints on Thursday night, which is good because the guy who replaced him has been listed as out of practice for two straight days.

Joe Noteboom got the start against the Commanders last Sunday and played every snap of the game, but he’s been listed as out with a foot injury. That is an estimation of what he’d do at a regular practice because the team has only held walkthroughs.

Rookie defensive back Tre Tomlinson has also been out both days. He has a hamstring injury.

Havenstein (groin), cornerback Ahkello Witherspoon (groin), wide receiver Tutu Atwell (concussion), and running back Ronnie Rivers (knee) were all listed as full participants.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Article: Joe Noteboom, Tre Tomlinson out of practice again for Rams

Ramsdude189December 19, 2023 01:05PM

The Only Thing You Can Rely on with Noteboom is his Unreliability.

den-the-coach73December 20, 2023 03:46AM

Yes, very dissapointing.

RockRam68December 20, 2023 05:39AM

Agree. Too bad we are paying him as a full time starter

stlramz45December 20, 2023 10:47AM

Re: Article: Joe Noteboom, Tre Tomlinson out of practice again for Rams

Old Goat66December 20, 2023 06:50AM

IMHO......Arcuri takes his spot next season.....

Arkansas Ram52December 20, 2023 08:31AM