Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can't be. Matt's through and we need to draft a QB in rd. one.

December 11, 2023 09:28AM
Yeah, that was sarcastic.
It's amazing the swings in media and fan sentiment from game to game. A not so good game? The guy is toast. A really good game? HOF.

Matt Stafford is a really good QB. Any QB we could draft, even with the 1st pick in the draft, is a guess as to how he'll ever work out.

I want to do all we can to keep Stafford FOR AT LEAST 3 MORE YEARS. His arm is amazing, his mental processes are good, and he's a heck of a leader. No reason he can't play a few more years.

Further, forget this crud about drafting a QB as a back up. A Wentz, or a Mayfield, or some other QB who has played and won a lot of NFL games is the right move.

If the evidence by now isn't that a good Oline and good skill position players are what can make or break QBs, then I don't know what is.

I'm so excited already about 2024. This isn't going to be just a playoff team, but a really good playoff team by the time another draft is added plus a few top and mid level FAs. Our kids are learning and growing up before our eyes. And what we are finding is that this team flat out competes and has no quit in them. Nobody is looking forward to playing these Rams.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Matthew Stafford's recent 3-game stretch is among the best of his career

BerendsenRam116December 11, 2023 07:32AM

also a Stafford (Rams) milestone

LMU9347December 11, 2023 09:04AM

Can't be. Matt's through and we need to draft a QB in rd. one.

RockRam48December 11, 2023 09:28AM