Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Could be AlbaNY

December 09, 2023 05:44AM
AlbaNY_Ram
Maybe the Rams signed Crosby just to be the veteran presence in the kicker room.

It should be clear that Crosby isn't a long term solution. Havrisik might be, though. He certainly hasn't kicked well enough to nail down the job but he's only 24 years old and has a monster leg. A 16 year vet in his ear could go a long way in getting him over the hump ...

Could be but I am not so sure. I don't think they bring in Crosby just to be a "presence". I think they want to stash Hav on the PS and try and develop him and Crosby will get the game day duties so they have a better chance of winning right now since the playoffs are within reach.

I agree Crosby most likely isn't the long term answer but if he gets "hot" the Rams might have a choice to make between the two.

For me, being in contention for the post season is the main reason Crosby is here. The franchise would've looked pretty silly if they didn't bring in another kicker and we missed out on the playoffs due to some missed XP or FG's.

The Crosby signing reeks of a CYA move by the Rams. Sure Crosby might be able to help "tutor" Hav but make no mistake about it, IMO, Crosby will want to win and keep the job if he can. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Transcripts - Head Coach Sean McVay - Friday, December 8, 2023

Ramsdude135December 08, 2023 11:44AM

I am glad Puka is a full go this week!

Ramsdude67December 08, 2023 12:09PM

Re: I am glad Puka is a full go this week!

CarolinaRam52December 08, 2023 01:14PM

Ramsdude73December 08, 2023 02:39PM

stlramz52December 08, 2023 03:47PM

AlbaNY_Ram50December 08, 2023 05:49PM

Could be AlbaNY

Ramsdude33December 09, 2023 05:44AM