Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Empty article - gambling odds and polls vs. expert analysis

December 08, 2023 08:52AM
OK... that said, a lot of football experts are picking ther Ravens. We've seen their articles avd videos posted here.

Rationally, predictably, the Ravens are the safe favorites (and NO I won't use the phrase "safe bet." Other than the handshake between friends over a few bucks or the next beer ot who buys dinner, industrial-scale gaming industry betting has done much, too much, to ruin NFL football.

But I digress.

Back to the safe, rational pick to win tomorrow, and that call going to the Ravens.

True, they're the favorites. And true, if the Rams win, it'll be an upset.

We've lost three games so far against stronger, higher ranked teams that we could have won. We had the other team beat. We had a chance to win those games we shouldn't have. We were just a play here, a rookie mistake there away.

We're making those plays now. Our rookies are not making those costly rookie mistakes. We've grown and come together as a team.

We're way overdue to win an upset. It's not as if we're playing bad football. It's not as if this young team isn't learning, getting stronger, better, playing together, getting downright dangerous.

The Ravens may very well win tomorrow. But I wouldn't be surprised at all if they lose, and the Rams finally pick up an overdue upset victory and win a game the experts said they's lose.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

NFL Week 14 picks: Nearly every expert is taking Ravens over Rams

BerendsenRam87December 08, 2023 08:22AM

mtramfan42December 08, 2023 08:52AM

BerendsenRam44December 08, 2023 09:37AM