Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SERIOUSLY....Something REALLY smells with Officiating! BIG TIME!

December 01, 2023 03:09AM
I USED to give them benefit of the doubt because I know, from my ex Brother In Law, who Reffed High School games, that it can be difficult. I then started blaming the CONSTANT added rules and tweaks of rules (This I'd bet, is some of the problem). Then the excuse was that they are too old and or just Part Timers. I have always thought some of the best Refs ever (Pat Haggarty for one) were older guys. Years ago, everyone said....WE NEED REPLAY! But as we have seen, even with replay, it has still continued to go down hill. We have seen some VERY VERY VERY strange things with just two Rams games......Super Bowl 36 (Need I say more.........and the NFC Title vs the Saints. I USED to ask how they missed the P.I. or, lets not forget....Goff's face mask being yanked. I now ask WHY they ignored it. More n more, my answer is VEGAS! Officiating has REALLY gone off the rails since the NFL climbed into bed with Gambling Sites. I love the C.Y.A. adds with Kurt Warner, saying "Bet responsibly". Anyone think the NFL really gives a damn if you bet away the Mortgage payment??

You guys know that I am ALWAYS watching old games from the 70s and 80s on Youtube. YES...Even then, there were some crap calls. But you could watch an entire game and see MAYBE 6-7 penalties total. THESE DAYS, you can easily see that number on ONE drive! We are CONSTANTLY seeing crap calls that affect a game or at least point totals damn near EVERY game. Something is really wrong.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

SERIOUSLY....Something REALLY smells with Officiating! BIG TIME!

Ramgator275December 01, 2023 03:09AM

Re: SERIOUSLY....Something REALLY smells with Officiating! BIG TIME!

Old Goat79December 01, 2023 03:59AM

exactly........calls went both ways nm

21Dog106December 01, 2023 06:14AM

I'm not necessarily saying one team is getting an agenda.

Ramgator41December 01, 2023 11:17AM

Re: I'm not necessarily saying one team is getting an agenda.

Leoram40December 01, 2023 11:42AM

Worst officiated game that I’ve seen in a long time…

Rams43112December 01, 2023 06:50AM

NFL has to rework how it grades, evaluates and rewards refs

RantoulRam42December 02, 2023 10:01AM

They are SUPPOSED to be graded but I call......ABSOLUTE B.S.!

Ramgator29December 02, 2023 12:48PM

Clown show???

Ramsdude22December 03, 2023 06:29AM